EKOPOWER has a
lot experience in the field of measuring and monitoring, since 1983 in over
90 countries, especially wind monitoring
systems for wind energy applications and meteorological stations.
Application notes & literature concerning wind energy &
1. Accuracy of wind speed data: a key-factor in the economic analysis of wind energy projects
2. The truth about wind speed wind power measurements. pdf file:appnote2
3. Technical notes about accuracy of wind monitoring systems for wind energy applications.
4. Calculation utilities for wind energy analysis
5. Meteorology:what means......?
6. What is a datalogger?
7. Book "Introduction to Wind Energy" by ir Erik H. Lysen
Very good information about wind energy basics and windmeasurements/analysis
(link available on request)
8. Book "Windklimaat van Nederland" by prof J Wieringa (Dutch)
A standard work about the behaviour of wind (link available on request)
Contact us: we would like to offer you our solution!